Thursday, October 14, 2010

Come Listen to a Prophet's Voice

Recently we had general conference where the prophet gave us counsel to show more gratitude. Not only towards those that help us but to our Heavenly Father as well.President Thomas S. Monson said,
“Sincerely giving thanks not only helps us recognize our blessings, but it also unlocks the doors of heaven and helps us feel God’s love.”

It reminds me of a great scripture, Proverbs 3:5-6

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

I can tell you that there are things to be grateful for I have many blessings in my life even though sometimes I fail to recognize them. I think we all need to slow down and see the great things that are going for us in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment